Millions of users use MS Outlook to manage their email and other works such as calendar, task etc. That’s a witness to its usefulness – but the truth is that it always needs some care for its better performance. After prolonged use of Outlook, you must have realized that your Outlook speed has deteriorated or Outlook Search Function is not working properly. Moreover, your Outlook starts to freeze. Sometimes you want to combine different PST Files into one PST files to access all the PST files at one place and unfortunately merging PST files manually is a complex process and it can not be done manually with ease. So It is recommended to use PST merge Tool.
However, Merge PST files is not only the option to manage PST Files for better Outlook performance. Users can go for other PST Split Tool and PST Compact Tool.
Like HumanBeing, Outlook also needs care and proper invigilation. No doubt the best way to merge multiple files is PST merge Tool. It just takes a couple of seconds and few steps to merge PST Files.
Why is it necessary to merge PST files?
- To avoid loss or accidental deletion of Outlook PST files
- To save precious time by avoiding opening of each file repetitively
- To avoid sharing of files one by one which is a lengthy and hectic process
Henceforth, a single file will be easy-to-open, easy-to-use, easy-to-manage and easy-to-share.
And who don’t want to get all the facilities in just a few bucks?
So use the PST Merge Software and make your outlook and your life smooth.
Supported version required For PST Merge Tool:
• Supports all version Windows-based operating including the latest Win 10
• Support all major version of MS Outlook including the latest MS Outlook 2016
• Pentium class processor
• 512MB RAM
• 50 MB for Software installation
• Enough Disk space to store output
Follow the below steps to Merge PST files by Outlook PST Merge Tool.
Step 1: First of all Launch the software and select the multiple PST files which you want to Combine into a single file.
Once you have selected the PST files a screen will prompt with multiple options to merge PST files:
• Join PST Files: This option allows users to join selected PST files by creating a fresh folder for each selected PST files in a new PST file.
• Merge PST Files: “Merge PST Files” options are for those who wants to merge all the folders of selected PST files in another new PST file.
• Merge Contacts: These options allow users to merge the contacts from selected PST file into a new file.
• Remove Duplicates: The “Remove Duplicate” option allow users to remove all the duplicate items from selected PST file.
• Exclude Deleted Items: If users want to exclude the deleted items in their new PST file, then they can select this option.
Users can select the above option as per their choice and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Select the desired location from the list, for example Desktop. Then click on OK.
Step 3: Select the option Add new PST file(s) to Outlook profile and if you wish you can select the option to Apply Password to protect the new PST file
Step 4: All the selected PST files are merging into one consolidated PST file.
Notes: Please wait until the process gets successfully completed. It just takes few moment of time due to low footprints of Exe files.
Once your PST Files is merged into single Outlook PST files, users can easily find the betterment in Outlook’s working and Function.